The 23rd Atlanta Black Pride Celebration
Atlanta, GA – August 27th – September 2, 2019
Official Atlanta Black Pride Marketplace Guidelines
Atlanta Black Pride, Inc., The RealBois Talk, and In The Life Atlanta (ITLA), the official sponsors and organizers of Atlanta Black Pride (ABP) invite you to participate in the 23rd Atlanta Black Pride Celebration, which will be held August 29 – September 2, 2019, at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center in Atlanta, GA.
We invite you to join us in this celebration by taking part in the official Atlanta Black Pride Marketplace. Your products or services will be exposed to over 85,000 visitors from around the world who are coming to celebrate with us during our annual Labor Day Weekend celebration. Atlanta’s Black Pride Marketplace is a three (3) days with options vendors market held indoors at our hotel or outdoors opportunity will also be available at the Unity Picnic. Featuring over 100 unique vendors from across the country, the Marketplace provides our guest with an opportunity to sample and purchase merchandise and service from vendors who cater to their needs.
This year, the marketplace will enjoy a dedicated full-featured exhibit hall space providing more space, better lighting, and the flexibility to accommodate unique merchant display requirements.
- Vendor spaces are eight feet by eight feet (6’x 6’) each. No structure may exceed this dimension without prior approval.
- Additional space(s) with one (1) 6’ table and two (2) chairs may be obtained for $90.00 per space per day. However, consecutive spaces shall not exceed three (3) spaces.
- VENDOR SPACE CONTRACTS MUST BE FINALIZED AND PAID IN FULL BY August 1, 2019, to guarantee space. Applications received after this date will be honored on an availability basis only. In the event we are unable to honor your application, your payment will be refunded.
- Payments can be made via our website: https://atlantablackpride.org or via mail Atlanta Black Pride, Inc., 1530 DeKalb Avenue, Atlanta GA 30307
- Email all inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendors are prohibited from selling alcoholic beverages or bringing glass bottles/ containers onto the celebration site(s) or its surroundings. Vendors shall not display, offer for view or sell any illegal or contraband items. The laws of the State of Georgia and local ordinances of the City of Atlanta and Fulton County shall apply.
- Vendors are prohibited from selling any memorabilia (T-shirts, buttons, posters, banners, etc.), on the celebration site(s) or its surroundings which reference Atlanta Black Pride without a written agreement from ABP for the collaborative sale of said merchandise.
- All currency must always be maintained and stored out of public view. ABP assume no responsibility or liability for any Vendor’s lost and/or stolen currency.
- Vendors are responsible to secure storage facilities for their merchandise. ABP shall provide no security for installations left overnight. ABP assume no responsibility or liability for any Vendor’s lost and/or stolen merchandise.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning the space allotted to them and transporting debris to the appropriate receptacles provided at the vending site.
- Non-profit Vendors must submit proof of non-profit 501(c)3 status or fiscal agent representative with their application to obtain non-profit rates. Applications submitted without such proof will be treated as a for-profit entity.
- Electric and phone service must be arranged through the hotel directly. Please request contact information as needed.
- ABP shall assign all Vendor spaces upon receipt of a fully executed Vendor Application Form with all necessary documentation required, if any, and applicable fees. A $75.00 fee will be charged for all checks that are returned to ABP for any reason processing fee.
- Applications received after August 1, 2019, will be considered only if space is available and will be assessed a $120.00 late fee.
- Vending cancellations must be submitted in writing via mail or email by 11:59 pm EST, July 1, 2019. A $75.00 processing fee shall be assessed against all such requests. No refund requests shall be honored after midnight August 1, 2019.
- Vendors understand that ABP has no control over the weather, acts of God acts of terrorism, governmental intervention, or any other cause that may prevent, and or interrupt the celebration weekend.
- Vendors shall hold ABP, its assignees, official Hotel, any ABP guest properties, and all persons acting under its authority, harmless for any losses that could arise because of such event.
- ABP reserve the right to revise these guidelines without prior written consent and/or notification.
- No part of this agreement may be changed in any way or altered without the written, signed permission of ABP.
- Vendor shall indemnify and hold harmless ABP, its assignees, the Hotel any ABP guest properties, all persons acting under its authority, and servicing agents from all liability (damage or accident) which might ensue from any cause resulting or connected with transportation, placing, removal or display of exhibits.
|Non-Profit Daily Rate (Friday & Saturday Only)||$ 85.99|
|Non-Profit 2-Day Rate (Friday & Saturday Only)||$ 175.99|
|Non-Profit 3-Day Vending||$ 249.99|
|Business Daily Rate (Friday & Saturday Only)||$ 149.99|
|Business 2-Day Rate (Friday & Saturday Only)||$ 265.99|
|Business 3-Day Vending||$ 399.99|
|Sunday Vending in Candler Park||$ 175.99|