The 25th Atlanta Black Pride Celebration
Atlanta, GA – August 30 – September 6, 2021
Official Atlanta Black Pride Marketplace Guidelines
Atlanta Black Pride, RealBois Talk, and In The Life Atlanta (ITLA), the official sponsors and organizers of Atlanta Black Pride (ABP), invite you to vend for the 25th Atlanta Black Pride Celebration, which will be held on August 30 – September 6, 2021, in Atlanta, GA.
This year’s Atlanta Black Pride Park Festival is a two-day celebration designed to bring our diverse LGBTQ+ and allied communities together for a weekend of camaraderie and celebration of our past, present, and future. The Festival raises funds for the Atlanta Black Pride Community Programs and educating the public about the existence and continuing civil rights battle facing our community. The Atlanta Black Pride Festival attracts over 40,000 attendees during the two-day celebration. It offers unique opportunities for marketing and exposure for businesses and organizations interested in creating relationships within the LGBTQ+ community.
The Park Festival will be held at Central Park, located at 400 Merritts Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308.
VENDING SPACE AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Vendor spaces are ten feet by ten feet (10’x 10′) each. No structure may exceed this dimension without prior approval.
- A vendor can apply for additional space(s) with one (1) 6′ table, and two (2) chairs may be obtained for $90.00 per booth per day. However, consecutive spaces shall not exceed three (3) spots.
- Payment in full is due at the time of application submission to guarantee space.
- Vendor space contracts will be finalized on August 1, 2021. Applications received after this date will be honored on an availability basis only. In the event we are unable to keep your application, payment will be refunded.
- Prospective vendors must make payments via our website: https://atlantablackpride.org.
- Email all inquiries to: email@example.com.
- Vendors are prohibited from selling alcoholic beverages or bringing glass bottles/ containers onto the celebration site(s) or its surroundings. Vendors shall not display, offer for view, or sell any illegal or contraband items. The State of Georgia’s laws and local ordinances of the City of Atlanta and Fulton County shall apply.
- Vendors are prohibited from selling any memorabilia (T-shirts, buttons, posters, banners, etc.) on the celebration site(s) or its surroundings that reference Atlanta Black Pride without a written agreement from Atlanta Black Pride for the collaborative sale of said merchandise.
- All currency must always be maintained and stored out of public view. Atlanta Black Pride assumes no responsibility or liability for any Vendor’s lost or stolen currency.
- Vendors Are responsible for securing storage facilities for their merchandise. Atlanta Black Pride shall provide no security for installations left overnight. Atlanta Black Pride assumes no responsibility or liability for any Vendor’s lost or stolen merchandise.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning the space allotted to them and transporting debris to the appropriate receptacles provided at the vending site.
- Non-profit Vendors must submit proof of non-profit 501(c)3 status or fiscal agent representative with their application to obtain non-profit rates. Applications offered without such evidence will be treated as a for-profit entity.
- Vendor spaces are assigned upon receipt of a fully executed Vendor Application Form with all necessary documentation required, if any, and applicable fees.
- Atlanta Black Pride will charge a $75.00 return check fee for all returned checks.
- Applications received after August 1, 2021, will be considered only if space is available and assessed a $120.00 late fee.
- Cancellations submitted in writing via mail or email by 11:59 pm EST, July 1, 2021, to Atlanta Black Pride are processed 3-5 business days after receipt. A $75.00 processing fee is deducted against all such requests. No refund requests shall be honored after midnight August 1, 2021.
- Vendors understand that Atlanta Black Pride has no control over the weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, governmental intervention, or any other cause that may prevent or interrupt the celebration weekend.
- Vendors shall hold Atlanta Black Pride, its assignees, official hotel, Atlanta Black Pride guest properties, and all persons acting under its authority harmless for any losses that could arise because of such event.
- Atlanta Black Pride reserves the right to revise these guidelines without prior written consent or notification.
- No part of this agreement may be changed in any way or altered without the written, signed permission of Atlanta Black Pride.
- The vendor shall hold harmless Atlanta Black Pride and its assignees from all liability (damage or accident) that might ensue from any cause resulting or connected with transportation, placing, removal, or display of exhibits.
Marketplace Vending Rates
This is a flat fee paid in full in advance at the time of submission.
10 X 10
10 X 20
10 X 10
10 X 20
|Electrical Drops||per location||